Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Our Paint Colors

I've received lots of questions lately (does this mean I'm doing well - hope so!) about the paint colors we've chosen for our new Charlotte house, so I thought it must be about time to consolidate the info for you into one nice, little post. 



The main floor features mostly neutral grays with green undertones. We choose neutrals with warmer tones to keep the grays from feeling too cool, which helps to create those all important cozy spaces that I love to incorporate into our home. 




Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Grey Owl, Benjamin Moore



Dining Room - Yorktowne Green



Living Room - Edgecomb Gray, Benjamin Moore



Den - Brewster Gray, Benjamin Moore




Family Room/Back hall - November Rain, Benjamin Moore

I'll link this post to the home tour, under the main navigation bar and put a link on the sidebar as well. 
As always, if you have any other questions, leave them in the comments or email me directly.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit