Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Tottenham House: Living Room Before and After {Client Work}


In case you're keeping track, the girls and I are now on week two of our midwestern tour, staying with my brother and his family in Michigan. While we while away the hours enjoying family time and lake living, I've put together another before and after from the Tottenham House project. 

Original inspiration board for their living room makeover. 


Living Room before. 
The main couches, chairs and accent tables were already purchased - the room was mostly in need of the finishing details.



Pillows, rugs, accent chairs and accessories came together to create a cozy, homey look.



Love how the new wing chair works in this space to break up the height lines of the couches and plays so wonderfully with the transitional ikat rug.


You know how I love a round table between two couches; and a good pair of foo dogs; don't even get me started on the beautifully texturized lamp - wishing it was in my own home!

Sorry the lighting is so inconsistent between photos - a professional photographer I am most certainly not.


Amazing what some well chosen accessories will do for a space, am I right? 

Later this week, we'll be moving right along to the dining room. Can't wait to share more of this gorgeous home.

until next time,  
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit