Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

A Warm and Cozy Fall

Looking for easy ways to decorate your home for the Fall season? I follow these 4 easy changes to bring Fall home.

Step 1 and 2 really go hand in hand; it's all about pillows and throws! Let's get to the examples.

Living Room this Summer
Notice the white throw, lighter toned pillows and summery accents.

Living Room this Fall
Subtle changes help to make the room feel more Fall without really changing or investing a lot. I added darker toned pillows, a throw, and a single pumpkin on the sofa table.

Family Room this Summer


Family Room this Fall
Again, subtle changes - a basket of throw blankets and an additional dark toned pillow - it doesn't take much!

You've heard me say it before, I like to keep it simple. I don't want to have to switch out a million little things with each season. And I definitely don't want to have to spend a lot to decorate seasonally either. A couple of throw blankets and pillows really can make an impact on the seasonality of your room. 

Do you agree - can pillows and throws really change the look of a room?

Tomorrow, I'll be moving on to seasonal accessories. Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year!
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit