Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Looking forward to 2011

What's in store for 2011, you may ask?
I've got a lot I'd LIKE to get accomplished, some easy and some more challenging;
here's what I am hoping for:

Completion and Reveal of the Big Girl Room (check back the first Monday of 2011)
Spruce up the home office
Create easy, no sew window treatments
Spruce up the guest bedroom
Give new life to vintage pieces
Create a wine cellar
Spruce up the family room/playroom
Update the kitchen
Design, plant, and maintain an elevated garden

That's quite the list, which is why I used the word 'hoping'!

In the meantime, I'll be doing a bit of this...


Kicking back and enjoying all the new year festivities, before starting in on that list!

A special thanks to everyone for their support, encouragement, and comments in 2010.

Happy New Year!
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit