Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Winter Wreath

Yesterday, I showed you our newly updated winter entry. And hinted at my coordinating wreath, which I am sure you are just dying to see; I won't keep you in suspense much longer.


Remember this guy?


I dug him out of the garage, added a bit of extra greenery to take him from Fall to Winter...



Accented with white winter berries and tied a nice, big burlap bow...



I'm quite pleased actually. At no additional cost, I was able to take this guy from Fall to Winter and coordinate him with my planters.

Who doesn't love a fully coordinated outdoor scheme, right?

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit