Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Winter Mantel

The holiday decorations are all put away, I mean, it is February now!
And it had me feeling like it was time for a little update on the mantel.
A little color; a little hint of the Spring to come.


Nothing too drastic. Just new candles and a flock of birdies to usher in Spring
 (wishful thinking here in the Midwest)!



These little guys were a recent find at TJ Maxx - they started singing my name as soon as I walked in the door. I love their color and somewhat rustic quality.


Tying in perfectly with the Pottery Barn birdie I received for Christmas!


I tried to find a good picture of my mantel prior to the holidays - this is the best I could come up with! Definitely looked a little sparse, to say the least.

Before

I'm liking the new hit of color and interest.

After

Keen readers will also note something new in the living room.
Any guesses?

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit