Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

New Spring Welcome Basket

Yesterday I shared the secrets of my homemade moss decor balls - check it out here - today I'll share where they ended up!

A new spring welcome basket in my foyer.


I also added the little pillow to the chair - what do you think, too much?
I kinda like it.

Anyway, back to the basket - it features all three variations of the moss decor balls, a lovely purple African violet, and a simple candle.


Surprisingly, this little violet doesn't seem to mind the dark and coziness of our front hall.
He seems quite happy to be warmed by the light of the lamp...who knew?!?


So, there you have it - my new spring welcome basket. I hope you like it!

Thursday is the last day to enter my giveaway, don't miss out!
Click here to enter.


Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit