Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Spring Front Porch Planters

Despite the horrid weather currently being enjoyed in the Chicagoland area, I went ahead and updated my front porch planters for Spring.


One pot features a beautiful purple/blue hydrangea and multi-colored pansies.


My little helper potted the second pot with only multi-colored pansies. It's a bit lack luster at the moment, but she had fun and I am sure they will fill out a bit in the near future.


There is just something about hydrangea that I really love.
They are a surprisingly hearty plant and I can't wait for the rest to spring up from our garden.


Now, if only this weather would change and perhaps we could get that garden going!

What about you? What do you plant for Spring in your pots?

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit