Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

The Plan for Pillows

The window panels are finished, hung and looking beautiful - if I do say so myself! 

So what's next, you want to know?


Tackling the easiest project first; I'm going for pillows!

Wanna take a peek at my fabrics?


I think I've run the gamut in terms of possible combinations. 
I have a solid, stripe, plaid, floral and scroll - plus a couple of trim options thrown in. 

If you're interested in learning more about my philosophy on mixing fabrics, check out my guest post over at Three Boys .

Stay tuned for the reveal. 
And the heavy work - tackling that rustic pine armoire!

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit