Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Kids Art


The other day, while wondering around Michael's hoping for some playroom art inspiration, this idea came to me. Nothing revolutionary, but a fun project all the same.


It started with a pile of letters, that I sprayed with primer.
{Thankfully we had a couple of mild days last week so I could spray outside.}


Then I requested the help of one very excited little girl.
{By far the easiest part!}


This little activity managed to occupy a whole morning.
{Could be the best part!}
Check out that concentration.


A couple of coats later, we ended up with these. 
{I accidentally picked up finger paint, so not exactly the look I was going for, but it works.}


Liquid nails makes quick work of adhering the letters to left over MDF, that I painted white, from the Chalkboard project.




I probably should of paid attention to what colors we were painting each letter, but I didn't. 
{Once a three year old starts painting, you just go with it!}

She's so proud of her words; loves to "read" them every time we go to the playroom. And I love the memories associated with this little project.

One more little project coming your way and then it's time for the tour. Hope you'll stick around.

Linking in with:

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit