Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

More Thanksgiving Inspiration

I had such fun creating my own Thanksgiving centerpiece over the weekend that when my brother {who is hosting his wife's family for the holiday} asked for a couple of suggestions for his centerpiece I was happy to set up a pinterest board for him. 


What I had intended to be just a couple of fruit/flower images, quickly turned into several hours surfing the internet for inspiration. Like this beautiful free form, sprawling low arrangement.


There's just so much out there. I couldn't help, but turn this simple favor into a blog post. I mean, just look at this hollowed out pumpkin stuffed full of roses, greenery, and pinecones. 


So, if you're still looking for a bit of inspiration for your Thanksgiving table, look no further. 
Try placing simple branches and some of falls bounty on the table for a stunning centerpiece.


Here's another take on the pumpkin planter. Try a grouping of several gourds stuffed with mums. It'd be hard to get much more seasonal than that.

source

Seriously, if you can't find inspiration here, I don't know what to tell you. Now, get out there and make that table pretty!

until next time, 

Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit