Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

SOLD

Bittersweet is the word that comes to mind as I start to type this post. A mixture of pleasure and pain - that's definitely how I feel - as I tell you that we've sold our house.


Yup, you heard me right. 
The house that brought Designing Domesticity to life and helped to create my design business; 
The house that both my girls took their first steps in;
The house that we've refurbished room by room;
The house that I coveted so dearly during our 5 years abroad
SOLD.
I still can't quite believe it.


It's no secret that the real estate market is hot, hot, hot right now. So we decided to test the waters - and then jumped right into the deep end before we really even knew what happened. 
When our realtors (Team Mangel from @Properties) told us it would go fast, I didn't really believe them. But, they are good (no, great!) at what they do and I should have listened. 


One day of showings resulted in an offer that we just could not refuse. So, now we are moving on, with an overwhelming sense of bittersweet-ness in our hearts.
I can't wait to share more about our selling experience, what's in store next and our buying experience with you...so stay tuned. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit