Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

And Now It's December

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! We are still coming down from the great family and food filled holiday weekend. Ah, Thanksgiving, the most under appreciated holiday of the year.


 I didn't take many pictures, unfortunately, but sometimes it's better to just enjoy rather than spend the whole time behind the camera. At least that's what I am telling myself. But, I did manage to capture this fine moment! Check out that beast the Mr. cooked up. Spectacular.


 I know everyone is looking for a great leftover turkey recipe, so I had to share this amazing turkey shepherds pie from Giada De Laurentiis (here). Clears out the fridge and tastes good - double bonus! Seriously, so yummy. You will not be disappointed. I had to hold myself back from helping 4!


Now, it's Decemeber. 
That certainly snuck up on us, didn't it?
We spent the day outside yesterday trying to figure out the new house holiday decorations. Fortunately, it was in the 60's, which is a big change from hanging lights in Chicago - freezing your fingertips off! 
I'll be back later in the week to share more. 

Hope you had a great weekend!

until next time, 

Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit