Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Loving This Week

It's been awhile since I've shared an edition of "Loving This Week", but with school back in session for our big girl and our little lady getting ready to start pre-school, it's time for me to get back to the business of blogging.


That's right, school is back in session and now I have a couple more quiet hours in the day (TGI nap time!), so I am finally able to tackle some of those much overdue updates on the pages of Designing Domesticity.

1. Check out the changes under About, Our Home, Projects and Food.
Yes, I have been a busy, busy bee in the 4 days since school started. 

More free time means more home projects (music to John's ears, right, honey?) coming my your way. Because as you know, everything I do, I do it for you. Cue Bryan Adams. Those of you that know me personally are probably laughing because you think I might actually like that song. Yes, I do have the worst taste in music. But, I digress, back to those home projects like our little lady's room update and the girl's shared bathroom update and maybe even some small updates to the powder room. Maybe, just maybe.

2. Speaking of updates, did you see this post from Holly Mathis Interiors? The one where she shares her quick bathroom fixes. Love that vintage nude sketch.

3. Or how about Kris' post from Driven by Decor? The one where she shares a fabulous new online lighting source. So many amazing options - I've got lighting on the brain- like all the time - so many of our lights need replacing. Broken record…

4. And finally, is it just me or does it seem like every blogger has a book coming out these days? All very well deserved, of course, these are among the best of the best. Fortunately for us, Andrea from the Cottage Market kindly gathered 9 of the best books that should be gracing our bookshelves right now. Check it out.

Have a great, looooong holiday weekend everyone!

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit