Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Favorite Fall Throws

After a startlingly warm Saturday, our temps have dropped a little and are expected to be fairly mild for the week ahead. You know what that means, time to get out my all-time favorite cooler weather accessory, the beloved throw blanket. I mean, seriously, is there a much better than a warm and snuggly throw? I think not. 
Here are a couple of my current fall favorites:


Cream cable knit throw. All about texture, this throw could be used in almost any space - it's subtle and cozy and snuggly. Pure autumnal bliss. 

ps. new iron and marble plant stand - thank you mom and dad!


Faux fur throw. I wasn't sold at first, but after picking this one up for a steal at TJ Maxx last year, I quickly fell in love. Curled up in front of the fire with coffee/wine, you really can't get much better. Try it. You'll be hooked. 

pps. please note the massive armoire against the back wall, guess where it came from? You'll never guess…


Cashmere throw. Need I say more? Also a favorite of my kids who used it as a picnic blanket this summer. To be clear, I did not enjoy their use of my cashmere blanket as a picnic blanket. Nor did I love it when they spilled apple juice all over it. Just saying.


Patterned/colorful throw. 
A great way to interject a little current style and/or pop of color to your space. I love the herringbone pattern of the throw paired with the floral pattern in the chair. Kinda wanna keep this one out year round. May have happened…

You won't be surprised to learn that I shop for all my favorite fall throws at luxurious spots such as: Target, HomeGoods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Stop by and see what favorite fall throws you can find. Then curl up and enjoy. Fire and wine optional. 

Hope you had a great weekend. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit