Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween! 
(I'm trying something new with the formatting of my posts…to continue reading the post, look for the "read more" link in the bottom left corner - thanks!)
Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but as the kids get older their interest is increasing - so I had no choice but to attempt to decorate for Halloween this year. This is so not in my wheelhouse…but I tried. 

The homes in our neighborhood are seriously turned out for the festivities and ours pales in comparisons. But, hey, my mums are all but dead now so I figure that must earn me some extra brownie points! Easiest Halloween decor to date. So good I'll probably do it again next year ;)

Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday weekend! 
Happy Halloween.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit