Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Design Crush: Brooke and Steve Giannetti

After posting my 5th link on Facebook to the Gianneti's design work, I knew it was time to finally call a spade a spade and fess up to my latest design crush: Brooke and Steve Giannetti. 


I was first introduced to The Giannetti's work while researching raised bed gardens some 5+ years ago. Not many people I know would dig up the front yard of their Santa Monica home to install a potager. These people were definitely worth a bit more research.


Am I ever glad I followed that lead, otherwise I might have missed out on this dynamic duo and their amazing work. Just look at this office…the brick floors, the glass fronted cabinet and of course that hanging fixture. Love.



The dining home in their Santa Monica house was cozy and casually elegant - what more could you ask for? A fireplace in the dining room maybe, oh yeah, they had that too.


But, all good things come to an end and they eventually sold their Santa Monica home. Only to move into their new custom built farm in Ojai. This is when my crush started to get a little scary, like bordering on obsession … can you blame me? This home is AMAZING. 


Clearly, I'm not the only one to think so because Veranda just did a huge spread on their new digs, Patina Farm, with Brooke's office right on the cover. Simply stunning.


I'll end this Design Crush post with this picture because, quite frankly, this image needs no words. I can't even. 
Giannetti's, I love you. When can I move in?

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit