Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Brass Pineapple Interiors

Remember my goal list from the beginning of 2015? Where I promised some big changes ahead for the business aspect of the blog? Well, it's finally time to let you in on all the behind the scenes work we've been doing to develop our re-branding. I'm so excited to finally share it with you today. 
Welcome to Brass Pineapple Interiors, the new business extension of the blog, born out of our desire to work directly with you, our readers. I hope you'll jump over to our new site and take a look around. 

Why Brass Pineapple Interiors? 
Well, there are a couple of reasons: 1. the pineapple is traditionally known in the South as a symbol of warm welcome and hospitality, 2. the pineapple was a key element of the logo behind Designing Domesticity,


3. you know I love me a little brass, 4. creating warm and inviting spaces for my clients is my ultimate goal.

For now, Designing Domesticity the blog, is connected to our business page under the category: blog. The plan is to maintain the link for the time being, but eventually I will be redirecting Designing Domesticity to Brass Pineapple Interiors and continue blogging there. 

I hope you'll stick with me through all the changes. And, most importantly, I'd love to hear your thoughts and any feedback you'd be willing to share here in the comments. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit