Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Makeover: Lighten and Brighten

Our Den isn't the only space on the receiving end of a make-over, recently I had the pleasure of working on a client's great room. This particular client wanted to lighten, brighten and update their great room by incorporating a blend of Pottery Barn and Southern Living style.


We found an inspiration room to jump start the process (see above) to set the tone for her new look. Then we created a mood board with shopable links enabling her to create the space of her dreams, over time and within her budget. 



 Although I wish I could be the one installing these projects for my clients, I am confident that they have the tools to create an amazing space on their own. I'll be impatiently waiting for the "after" images, while easing my woos with these sweet words she left me: 

"I am a very satisfied client...I was thrilled with the choices and I really love your design esthetic.  I think out of all the blogs out there I seem to enjoy looking at yours the most!!" e-client, Raleigh 

Now taking reservations for design services, contact me directly for details. I'd love to help you create the room of your dreams, too.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit