Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Loving This Week


Week 1 of May; Is it just me or did this week fly by? Here's a snippet of what we're loving this week.


1. It's peony season. No one can hate that.

2. My sister-in-law introduced me to this site and now I'm addicted. Impatiently awaiting my first delivery any day now. 

3. One Room Challenge has just wrapped up another amazing series. So many unbelievable 6 week transformations. They are all seriously impressive, but this one might be my favorite - even though it is quite possibly the furthest removed from my own personal style.

4. I'm so happy that so many of you are taking advantage of our May promotion

5. Can your home really increase your happiness?

6. Do you love Reese Witherspoon as much as I do? Check out her new site.

Happy weekend!
until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit