Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Porch Inspiration


Pollen season is almost over and our new metal roof should be installed next week, which means it's almost time to officially open our back porch. Last year we were very fortunate to receive a  slew of wrought iron furniture from my parents - this year, I can't wait to style the whole porch with all our new additions. 

Not that this should be a surprise to anyone, but we're focusing on a blue, green, black and white color pallet with natural accents and loads of plants. We'll be incorporating some of the items from last year as well, although some did need to be replaced due to our leaking roof. Think new rug, cushions and pillows! I can't wait to share all the details with you sometime next week. In the meantime my fingers will be twitching in anticipation of all the styling coming my way. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit