Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Inspiration Monday: Garden Ornaments

 It's Monday again and I'm back with another inspirational post…this time we're looking at garden ornaments. No doubt, garden art can be pretty bad, but here are some examples that I'm loving and would be more than happy to incorporate into our garden. 


These are DIY concrete orbs, believe it or not.


The sundial is a classic example that never goes out of style.


I actually debated this orb for our garden, but it didn't make the birthday cut. Still love it.


Some ornaments can also be functional, like these bee skep in the garden.


The armillary is also a classic choice that would be a lovely addition to my any garden.

So, have I converted you? Are you now a garden ornament lover or have you always been one? Do tell…

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit