Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Road Trippin' Again


The girls and I are packing up and hitting the road for another tour of the MidWest while the hubs holds down the fort here. 


Nope, this isn't my car, and our stuff doesn't look nearly as cute, but it does feel as jam packed as this one looks. I'm hoping the drive(s) go well and have read this in preparation. Ha. 
Wish us luck.

To keep you entertained while I'm away, I'll be sharing shots from some recent client work. Make sure you stop by to take a look. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit