Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Brass Pineapple Interiors: An Update

It's been awhile (almost 6 months) since we launched Brass Pineapple Interios, I think an update is in order…don't you?
As you've probably seen, we've had quite a few projects thus far with a full line up scheduled for the fall, too. 





We've helped a local school with a teacher space refresh.  We supplied the direction for layout and design while several families donated their time and efforts to bring the transformation to life (while we were conveniently out of town). They did an awesome job. 

Other highlights include: new business cards as well as sponsorship of a local event. Plus additional marketing efforts planned for the fall. 

I think it's safe to say I've gone way beyond my comfort zone, but I've loved it every step of the way. The best part has definitely been working with all sorts of new clients in our local area. If you'd like to be one of them, please email me directly at:
hello@brasspineappleinteriors.com

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit