Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Loving This Week


It's the end of another week and I foresee a whole lotta nothin' happening this weekend. Not that I'm complaining because to me it sounds perfect. 
This weekend, enjoy a little round up of What I'm Loving This Week.


1. Remember this project - it's coming along.

2. Did you see this post about contentment - it definitely makes you think!

3. For any one that says they don't have time to update their home, this article is for you.

4. If you've ever wondered what life after a very successful blog is like, here is one blog-famous couple's update.

5. For the DIY inclined. 

Have a great weekend.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit