Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Recent Projects

If I've seemed a bit absent around here it's only because our client projects have been monopolizing my time. Not that I'm complaining, because I couldn't be happier or more thrilled with where this year has taken Brass Pineapple Interiors. I am beyond thankful. Really. But I do feel bad for abandoning my posts here on the blog...so, as a consolation, I thought I might give you a peak at some of our most recent projects; some large, some small and all in various stages of completion. 


Simple foyer update. 
We shopped the house for lighting, added a new hanging fixture, mirrors and a couple of fun accents to a traditional space to give it a fresh new look.



A new family room.
It's not often that we have the pleasure of creating a space from scratch, but when we do, we definitely know how to fill it. You may have seen a couple of sneak peeks of this space on Instagram - we call it, leather and linen. Install for this space is scheduled for late October and I can't wait. 



A living room refresh.
This client has a beautiful, huge space with most of the foundational pieces already in place. We are tasked with completing the room. We've had a couple set backs with out of stock items, but recently came into the groove when we located new rug and mirror options. Slow progress is still progress, we're getting there. 


A new guest room.
Again, we were lucky to start this room from the very beginning - although we did have a jumping off point with the navy chair we had used in a previous design in their previous home. I love a good challenge and trying to incorporate the bold chair into the design without it stealing the show was just that - fun.


A great room refresh. 
Yet another client who already had several foundational pieces in their space - couch, chairs, occasional tables, dining set, etc. We were challenged to work with some existing bold fabric and color choices and we're pleased with how the space started coming together, before our summer break. More to come...

Like I said, it's been a busy summer, but I wouldn't change a thing.
If you're curious about working with us, don't forget to check out our design site: 
www.brasspineappleinteriors.com
Openings available in November, just in time for the holiday season! 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit