Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

On the Seach for Sconces

I've been meaning to get new sconces for our breakfast room for as long as I can remember.




I replaced the ceiling fixture and just assumed I would find sconces at a later date. Not a good idea. I have been looking for almost a year now.



The current sconces are of the swing arm variety in brass. The previous owners used this space as a Den and I think the sconces really speak to that. Definitely time for a change.




Recently, I have had a bit of luck: check out what I have found.



I like the rustic qualities of this one and think it will go well with our chandelier, but worry about it being flush mounted to the wall.




Again, the rustic qualities and hand made iron look of this one is very appealing, but it might be a bit over the top. Does it look too theme-y?




Is this one too safe?



too predictable?


Which one do you like? Or should I keep looking? Any recommendation on where to find great, affordable lighting?
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit