Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Sconce decision made, finally!

Do you ever have one of those decisions that just haunts you daily, but yet, you still manage to do nothing about it?

The breakfast room sconces - that's mine! Even with the offer of a review, I just couldn't pull the trigger.


Literally, every meal time I would sit there and look at those sconces and know I needed to order the new ones, but I just couldn't do it.

Until today!

And can you guess which one I went with?

Savoy House Venetian Guild  Wall Sconce in Slate - 9-9412-1-25

Not what you were expecting, right? Almost everyone that took the time to leave a comment selected option 1, the slightly more modern choice. And to be honest, it had me confused. What was everyone seeing that I wasn't? And so I pondered, and pondered and pondered some more.

Then I decided to go with my gut! Option 2.

I'm hoping the curved lines and rustic hammered texture will work well with our existing chandelier. I'll be switching out the shades, for sure. This Victorian silhouette is really not working for me at all.
Now the waiting game begins. But don't worry, just as soon as they arrive and are installed, you'll be the first to know!
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit