Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Searching for Sconces: Part Deux

As you may remember I posted some time ago about my search for sconces for the den turn breakfast room. Remember this photo? Brass swing arm sconces in a breakfast room, not so much!


Well, the search was going no where fast until the lovely people at CSN stores offered me the opportunity to review one of their products. In case you didn't know, they have over 200 stores and sell everything from nightstands to lighting to kitchen sinks, literally!

Obviously, I'm back on the path.

After a lot of searching (seriously, they have so many options!), I have narrowed it down to these.

TransGlobe Lighting Modern Meets Traditional Wall Sconce


Savoy House Venetian Guild  Wall Sconce in Slate - 9-9412-1-25
Savoy House Venetian Guild Wall Sconce

Artcraft Pot Racks One Light Wall Sconce

I'd love to know which one you like best, so leave a comment and let me know!

I'll be reviewing one soon - In the meantime, have a look around their site, the selection really is second to none. CSN stores

For a refresher on my previous search for sconces, click here.
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit