Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Whiskey Snowball

This week, I'm not getting up to much, but I am thinking a lot about New Year's Eve.

More than likely, we'll be celebrating at home this year, but if you happen to be throwing or attending a New Year's Eve party, I have the perfect drink for you!

Whiskey Snowball



I served these last year at our annual cocktail party and they were a huge hit. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, so I've borrowed this one from Annie, who was gracious enough to not only share her photo, but leave a comment as well. Thanks Annie!

Whiskey Snowball, Southern Living
1 c sugar
1 c water
1 750 ml bourbon
1 48 oz 7-up
1 46 oz pineapple juice
1 6oz frozen OJ concentrate, thawed
2 10 oz jars of maraschino cherries

Directions
stir sugar and water together until dissolved

add remaining ingredients and mix well.

pour into large flat casserole-type dishes, cover and freeze overnight.

scoop into snowballs and serve in individual glasses.

Serves 26
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit