Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Playing with Scale, in the Bathroom

Remember my recently styled shelves, which featured this lovely little mirror?


I stole it from here...

Powder Room (at Christmas)

Which left me with a minor spot to fill.
Truth be told, I had been wanting to switch out this mirror with our foyer mirror for quite some time,
so when opportunity called - I came a answerin!



What do you think?
Is it too big?
Mr. DD thought so.


But I love how much light it reflects around this small and somewhat dark space.

And for the record, he changed his opinion within an hour of it being hung.
Love when that happens.

This large scale piece makes a huge impact in a relatively small space - which, in my opinion, is a great thing in a powder room.

What do you think, is your powder room high on drama?

Until next time,



 

Linking in with Savvy Southern Style BTB party.
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit