Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

eBay Dresser Reveal

Thanks to a lot of this, I've had plenty of time to work on our little dresser.


Click here to see where we started.


After a good sanding, she received a coat of wood conditioner, two coats on Dark Walnut Stain, and two coats of polyurethane.

And just look at her now...






I am so pleased with how she turned out. A great look for less than $100!
In my book, you just can't beat that!

Here's another before, just as a refresher.


And after.


All smartened up -
holding Mr. DD's vintage decanters and my Smith & Hawken boxwood topiaries.



And a cute little pair of birds that I recently found at TJ Maxx.

I am so inspired by this little project that I've been spending even more time on eBay lately.
Stay tuned to see what I pick up next!

If you enjoyed this post, may I suggest:

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit