Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Is it Spring yet?

I've spent the whole of the weekend slowly coming out of my sickness-induced fog - mostly relaxing, sleeping and eating - three of my favorite past times! But I did manage to find some time to interject a bit of Spring into our home.


A sweet, white African violet.



Wrapped in burlap and placed under an iron crown - for a slightly different take on your typical cloche.



But if you're experiencing weather similar to ours, Spring still feels miles away, which is why we spent the majority of our weekend enjoying this...

A cozy fire.

I hope you had a nice weekend as well.

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit