Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Kitchen Inspiration

A new kitchen is in our foreseeable future (to check out all the details thus far, click here), which means I have been collecting inspirational images for quite some time!

Wanna see some?

I thought so.

Get comfy - there is a lot to go through.

These first couple images are from my personal archive. Photos I've torn from various magazines over the years - so old I can't even begin to remember where they came from.



Love the neutral pallet. And the mantel-like range hood.



Love the warm wood accents in the range hood and the cabinetry.



Love the skirted farmhouse sink as well as the warm wood accents!

Kitchen Range Hoods eclectic kitchen

I love everything about this image - warm, yet neutral cabinetry, floor and counters.
Not to mention that stove! Wish I had the guts to pull something like that off.
And don't even get me started with those beams!



The Old Painted Cottage traditional kitchen
Houzz

Love the farmhouse sink coupled with the butcher block counters. Although I wonder about all that wood next to the water. I'd like to incorporate butcher block counters in my kitchen, but not next to the sink or stove.

Marina Residence contemporary kitchen

Love the floors in this image.

kitchen 2 traditional kitchen

Love the built-in appliances in this one. They give it a really seamless look.

Kitchen Shelves traditional kitchen

I'd love to incorporate some open shelving for display and storage into my kitchen.


The Green Kitchen traditional kitchen

I'd also like to incorporate corbels, either as shelf or cabinetry support - I think it would really reinforce the farmhouse look.

Well, I think that about covers it for now. I feel inspired and I hope you do too.

Joining in with:
Modern Country Style

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit