Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Remember this guy?

A couple of weeks ago, I put together a welcoming entry piece for our February cocktail party.
You can check it out here.

Since then it has been relocated to our dining room for a long-term centerpiece.


I switched out the hyacinth for some longer lasting primrose.


I also added one of my homemade moss decor balls for some contrast.




Speaking of flowers, my mother-in-law picked up some lovely yellow tulips for me at the weekend.


Aren't they gorgeous? And just perfect for this room?

Spring is definitely on it's way!

Until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit