Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Spring is in the Air

We've been enjoying some ridiculously nice weather here in Chicagoland over the last couple of days. Full days spent outside - playing in the park and in our own backyard. Threw in a wee bit of yard work to balance out all the fun!

I have to say, it really does feel like Spring is on it's way.

Which, of course, just means we better start getting the plans ready for our raised bed gardens.


I picked up some easy reading for while I'm on holiday and a couple of seed packets to get planted just as soon as we get back.

Open to suggestions of reading material for the eager, but novice gardener.
Send them my way, if you have any.

Planter plans are in there as well - Mr. DD got the play-by-play by his Dad last weekend.
Can't wait to get started on those!

I've also made some preliminary plans to remove more of the overgrowth in our backyard - I need as much light as I can get.

Lots more to come on this one!

Until next time,

Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit