Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

New Color Scheme Reveal

Last time I shared our new color scheme plans and how I hoped to create flow within our newly opened living space. Well, we had a whole weekend full of cold temperatures and loads of rain - so we got a jump start on our new color scheme! 

Check out the before and after and let me know what you think!


After - new living room color


Before

After - new opening with new color in breakfast room



Before - breakfast room color
Thoughts on the new color scheme?
These colors are definitely out of my comfort zone, as you can see I tend to choose warmer, more saturated colors - but I am enjoying the new lighter scheme so far.

As I am sure you can also tell, these rooms are literally freshly painted and in need of finishing touches.
We have trim to install, artwork to hang, and curtains to try out.
It should be a fun week!


I also need to decorate around this monster TV! 


Linking in with Met Monday.

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit