Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Breakfast Room Sneak Peek

We're road tripping it this week, but before we left, we managed to get a bit of work done in the breakfast room....thought I'd share a sneak peek today.


Some of my favorite accessories have found a new home in our built-ins.


I love to sit back and reminisce about the stories behind each piece. 


A bit of eye candy really.


The room may not be complete, but I know some one who certainly enjoyed their first meal in their new big kid seat at the window bench.

More to come upon our return!

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit