Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Not Empty Handed

We're back from our week in Wisconsin (check out the week in photos here) and I didn't come home empty handed. 

"What?", you're thinking. 


That's right. I made a little purchase. 
I shared images (check it out here) from our first day out thrifting, when unfortunately, I came home empty handed. 
But, later in the week, we stopped by a rummage sale and I just couldn't resist picking up a little souvenir from our trip.


Believe it or not, I actually walked away from these chairs at first. Then I came back. At $20 for the pair, I just couldn't resist. The problem was, I didn't have a perfect spot in mind. 


Fortunately for me, my quick thinking SIL suggested our front porch. So here they are, testing out their new home. Not sure yet if they will stay here, find a new home, or even if they'll get a little makeover.


But for now, they're the perfect resting spot to watch Miss T ride her new wheels up and down the driveway. Again, and again, and again.

linking in with:

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit