Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Dining Room Love

So, now that the cat is out of the bag and we all know that we're planning to tackle the dining room next, I thought I might share some pics of my most favorite dining room of all times.

Of course, it's none other than Sarah Richardson's farmhouse. Suppose that's no big surprise to most of you. 
Casual, rustic, elegance at it's best.


Where to even start with this room. 
LOVE. 


The warm color pallet, the cozy feel, the table big enough to seat an actual crowd, 


the comfy casual seating, the eclectic mix of fabrics, I could go on. 



But I won't. 
I'll just say one more thing...this room speaks to me: 

Come on in, sit down, join my family for a meal, and after I hope you stay awhile and visit.

And isn't that what we all want our homes to say? 
I think so. 

Who knew one room could say so much?

until next time,

Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit