Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

What I Am Loving This Week

It's time for another installment of, What I'm loving! The last couple of weeks have been as busy as ever around here. Meaning, I have loads to share. And, with Spring break right around the corner, we've been focusing on all sorts of things.


From Mr. DD's birthday, which we celebrated family style with an early morning breakfast. Where Mr. DD patiently opened all of these hand-wrapped, with Christmas paper, drawings from Miss T. So cute. I'm not sure who was more excited!


We indulged at the weekend, with family in town, in a yummy carrot cake. But, on the actual birthday we enjoyed a low-guilt dessert that I hadn't had in a while. I am sure you remember when pineapple angelfood cake that was all the rage.


Speaking of low-guilt and Spring break, I ran across these beauties from H&M when they were posted on Instagram by Holly (of Decor8 fame). Thinking I need to try these guys on, for sure. 


Of course, I won't be the only one sporting something new for Spring break. Check out these babiators, complete with a lost and found guarantee. You remember how Baby E loves her sunnies, well unfortuabately, her flower sunglasses couldn't withstand her hardcore love and came to an early end. Babiators are flexible rubber and should hold up to her. I'll let you know when they arrive. 


And finally, I ran across this post by The Pennington Point where she shared how she made her own patio furniture. Seriously? What a great idea. Custom, made to fit her space and totally her style and probably for a fraction of the cost of store bought furniture. 
We're still months away from Spring here in Chicagoland, but that's ok because my inspiration is already building. 

Have a great rest of the week. Serious progress has been made on the fireplace surround, so I'll be sharing that next.

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit