Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Patio Bliss

Did you see the post by The Inspired Room, I shared on my Facebook page, discussing the 4 zones of a well planned backyard?
Brilliance in its simplicity. And, it got me thinking about our back patio. 


Which, of course, led me to Pinterest, where I couldn't help but pin loads of inspirational pics of patios. Tons of ideas for what our little patio will hopefully, one day, grow up to be. 


I love a covered dining space. Something about dining under a leafy canopy just feels so vacation-y to me. And who wouldn't love their home patio to feel like taking a vacation everyday?


A lounge area is a must. I'd love a sofa, with throw cushions. Somewhere to put my feet up and get comfy. This vintage furniture grouping looks so inviting, I could definitely stay awhile here.


I'd also love to incorporate more bright, fun and eclectic style to our outdoor space. Easily enough with garden stools, cushions, rugs and accessories. 

I'll share our patio next week and hopefully you'll be able to see bits and pieces from these inspirational pics throughout our space. 

Have a great weekend.

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit