Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Porch Inspiration

We've hit a cold snap, right in the middle of my outdoor space spruce up - how dare mother nature! So now, I'm stuck day dreaming about our screened-in porch and all that it could be, one day. Wanna join me?


Gotta have a place to really relax, right? A daybed would be lovely, a swinging daybed? Does it get any better?


How about a hammock? 


A fireplace would be ideal for chilly spring and fall evenings. 


I really love the lighting in this space. 


And don't even get me started on this vintage bamboo furniture set. Amazing.


Any way you slice it, screened-in porches can be a real slice of heaven. And I can't wait to get ours set up and back in action to take advantage of Spring, whenever it decides to show up around here. Thanks for joining me.

Don't forget to check out my Pinterest board for more great inspiration.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit