Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Spring Garden

Today, I thought I'd share snippets from our Spring garden - seeing as we spent the whole of the weekend outside working on it - that's really all I've got!


Together, Mr. DD and I, plus some very helpful help from Miss T spread over 3 yards of mulch in the yard. Getting up close and personal with our yard allowed me to snap some of these pics and really appreciate all the yard has to offer this time of year.
Like this little lenten rose that is a early bloomer and shade lover. 


Remember our little pebble patio from last year? She's all spruced up and ready for action again!


This year, I placed our 3 tier planter on the front patio - it's nice to have a shot of color here by the front door and so far they are loving the early morning light. 


My favorite double-blooming almond tree is about to break into full blooming color. Could quite possibly be my favorite tree in the yard - although the cherry trees come a close second. They're about to bloom and I'll be sure to capture it on film for you.


We've got a lot of interesting ground cover in the back garden and I just love when they bloom. The purple flowers on the creeping myrtle are some of my favorites.



And of course, we can't forget about our pachysandra which smells lovely when it's blooming.
If you have any questions about these flowers, I'll do my best to answer them, just shoot me an email or leave a comment.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit