Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

The Not So Maple Kitchen Inspiration, one last time, hopefully...

So, at first I toyed with the idea of a maple and green kitchen, then I went the complete opposite to a more modern, all white kitchen, and now I've changed it up again - back to the land of white cabinetry and stainless appliances. Are you surprised? Probably not.


I've got this inspirational kitchen to thank for my ever changing kitchen plans. But, one look and you can see why this kitchen has made me change my plans again. Warm white cabinetry, paired with a smokey gray blue island that blends perfectly with the stainless appliances. 


I'm loving the darker toned counters at the perimeter (soapstone?) paired with the creamy island granite. It feels warm, not too fussy and casually elegant. Basically, it has my name written all over it - wouldn't you say?


Thank you, Houzz, for coming to the rescue once again. I really think it's going to stick this time - and my cabinet refinisher is hopeful too :)
I'm telling you, picking a whole-home color scheme before you move in is hard work. I'm sure you're getting impatient with all this house talk, but no reveal yet. Rest assured, it's coming. Our due diligence period is almost over and we'll be sharing the details then. Can't wait!
In the meantime, I think I've found the perfect fabric as a jumping off point for my color scheme - sharing soon, promise.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit