Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

2015

While 2014 was the year of settling, I think 2015 will be the year of growing. Bear with me while I try to explain…
Last year, we concentrated on settling into our home (kids rooms -check!) and into our new Southern life. Now, that the family and home are feeling more comfortable, it's time to focus inward.


First things first, it's all about me :)  I want to grow as a person. Step out of my comfort zone and push myself. To be healthy and active, to be organized and accountable, to take risks and really put myself out there. Yup, it's gonna be a big year for me. I can already feel it. wink.


And if #1 wasn't enough for you me, I also want to grow my business. I've dabbled with client work off and on over the years - taking on a client or two when time allows. Mostly making excuses and hiding behind the computer. Well, this year I'm diving in head first!  I'm talking site makeover, rebranding, a new name, professional portraits (see #1 for stepping out of my comfort zone), marketing (yikes!) and everything in between. Watch out Charlotte, here I come!

With my efforts turning more toward client work, I sure am happy that Slow Blogging is taking the blogging world by storm! 

So that's it for me, two short and sweet goals this year. Making it happen 1n 2015! If any of your new year resolutions involve a refresh within your home, don't forget to check out my services pages or email me directly - I'd love to work with you, in Charlotte or beyond.
designingdomesticity@gmail.com

2015 is going to be a great year - I'm excited to meet it head on and I hope you'll stay with me, continue to check in and enjoy all the changes ahead. 

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit