Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

2014 and beyond...

Well, hello! Did you enjoy your break? I did. Isn't it funny how it takes months of preparation for the holidays and then it's done. DONE. In just two days. Talk about a whirlwind. That's why I always love the second week of winter break - doing nothing. Just living, slowly. Thinking about everything we managed to accomplish in a year. And dreaming about the year to come. 

Since I'm struggling with the reality of Monday and all that that entails, today I am sharing some of the highlights - design wise - from our past year. 
AKA the list that makes me feel super productive!













Yup, seeing this list makes me feel great (and slightly exhausted) about last year. It also makes me feel like I need to get the pen and paper out to make a list even better for this year! But, I'm not going to do it. Last year was the big push to settle into the house. This year will be different. Or do I say that every year…
Only time will tell. 

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit