Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Loving This Week

Crazy busy, no school and lots of illness. That's about what sums up the last couple of weeks around here. Here's a little peak at what I'm loving lately. 


One of my favorite things about this time of year is the juxtaposition of seasons. The stores are shouting Spring with tulips popping up everywhere.


Meanwhile it looks like this outside (or way worse in other areas).
Ah, Spring. Where are you? Time to catch up with the retailers :)


This sweet install for a clients' guest room and kind words from another happy client...
"Your service was wonderful! You were professional, courteous, and very quick to respond. I was very pleased with the service." e-client, Gastonia


And finally, I can't seem to get away from images of pet showers in mud rooms as of late. They are showing up everywhere. And I have to say, I love it. Genius idea. Back in the day when we had a dog, bathing her was the absolute worst. She hated it and so did we - but even worse, cleaning the bathroom and tub post dog bath. Yuk. Love the hand held shower in the mud room. Officially putting this on my wish list for future puppy maintenance.
Have a great weekend!

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit