Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Loving This Week

Is it just me or are you happy this week is almost over? I'm still digging out of the hole our powerless weekend left me in, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and that's a good thing. Plus, I had a very happy HomeGoods moment on Wednesday - so there's that. Here's what else I'm loving this week...


1. The sun, as displayed by our disco ball, early Wednesday morning! It's been awhile and we definitely missed it.

2. It's that time of year again - time for another installment of One Room Challenge - meet the challengers here.

3. What does your favorite flower say about you - find out here.

4. Have you seen The Intern yet? It's high on my list for a lot of reasons, one of which are the famous interiors curated by Nancy Meyers. Read her interview on her newest movie here

5. Simple steps to bring Fall home.

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit