Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

More Touches of Fall Outside

I've been concentrating on my front entrance lately, but truth be told, lots friends and family use our back door as well. Fortunately, I now have loads of gourds that need to find new homes - so small touches to the back entrance will be easy this year.

I love the simple natural decor we saw in the Smoky Mountains and have tried to duplicate some of their efforts by placing a single gourd in various spots on the patio.


The patio table - a pumpkin combined with candles and Fall inspired plants makes for a simple display.


A cozy seat complete with a set fire, pumpkin, and Fall foliage is ready to be enjoyed.


And finally, various gourds placed in a lantern with a candle, light the steps to the screened-in porch.

Speaking of the screened-in porch, it's also getting a make over for the season. Check back later to see the results.

I'm also working on my semi-homemade wreath for the front door. Details to follow!
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit